This months FTLOP newsletter is out and below is the table of contents. Always a fun read and you can’t help but get wrapped up in Roy’s enthusiam for all things Port as you read along. If your not already a subscriber then you should change that and sign up! Also there is word of a whole new FTLOP website about to launch. I look forward to this as I head into Port season. In fact back in the states I have a few bottles of port that need to be opened. I just might have to head over to the Port wine forum to find out which ones people think will be ready to dive into!
- FTLOP’s Web Site Recommendation: The Madeira Wine Guide
- November’s Feature Article: Taylor’s Quinta de Vargellas Vinha Velha
- My Recent Tasting Notes: A Variety of Ports & a Madeira
- Enhancements to the Newsletter & Website: How This All Works
- Vertically Speaking: A Retrospective of Quinta do Noval & Nacional
- Exclusive Offering of Artwork: Limited Edition Portraits of Port
- Upcoming – In Time for the Holidays: Roy’s 2004 Vintage Port Forecast