Photographer: Ryan Opaz
Capture Date: September 28, 2013
About: Catxoflino is your quintessential Catalan surf and turf using anything and everything on hand. Like jazz, it’s the result of pure improve and intuition. Some of the most popular are:
- calçots (similar to a spring onion) with pork feet and asparagus
- crayfish, mussels, clams, ribs, beans and meatballs
- crayfish, mussels, meatballs, sausage and potato
- goat, lobster, sausage, ribs and aioli
- And the King of Catxoflinos: cod, pigeon, squid, sausage, potato, egg and wine
Great video by Fabian Laine on Catxoflino.
Desktop Wallpaper: To download this image, simply right-click on the image and select “save link as” or “save target as”, then select the preferred location on your computer to save the photo.
Purchase: Please contact us directly if you’re keen to purchase any of Catavino Friday Photo images. Note that the images are not to be reposted on any web site or blog without the express permission of the photographer.