The wines listed below are arranged both by date and by event. If you are interested in learning more about these wines, you can simply click on the link provided, and it will take you to their website. However, some of these websites are only in Spanish or Portuguese, but don’t hesitate to explore the site all the same to find other wines you might enjoy by this producer.
To see whether the wine is available in your town, you can either contact the winery directly by sending an email at the address listed on their site, or you can check out winesearcher.com.
If you have any questions, please never hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wines Tasted on National Geographic Explorer
October 2nd, Bilbao
- Sherry – LA BOTA DE manzanilla Navazos, nº-22 (Jerez – click here for more information on the region of Jerez)
- Red – Negre dels Aspres (Emporda – click here for more information on the region of Emporda)
- Cava – Mestres Visol (Cava – click here for more information on Cava)
- White – Muga White (Rioja – click here for more information on Rioja)
- White – Niaia Verdejo (Rueda – click here for more information on Rueda)
- Red – Etim Seleccion Grenache (Montsant – click here for more information on the region of Montsant)
- Red – Ondalan Crianza (Rioja – click here for more information on the foods of Rioja)
October 4th, Baiona
October 5th, Oporto
- White – Bodegas Godeval, Godello (Galicia – click here for more information on Godello)
- White – Quinta da Gomariz Alvarinho (Vinho Verde – click here for more information on Vinho Verde)
- Red – Quinta do Mouro Zagros (Alentejo – click here for more information on the Alentejo region)
- Red – Oscar’s (Douro – click here for more information on Douro wines)
3/4 pink port
1/4 soda water
1 large orange wedge
White Port Cocktail
1/2 white port
Thin wedge of lemon
Iberian Wine Map
Whether you are learning about wine, or you are a fan of Spanish and Portuguese wines, it would be impossible to find a more technically accurate or better looking wine map of the Iberian Peninsula.
- Accurate – extensively researched
- Relevant – continuously updated and researched before each printing
- Contextual – includes adjacent regions in France, Morocco and Algeria
- Beautiful – 24 by 36 inches, expertly printed on heavyweight acid-free archival paper. Suitable for framing.