Close your eyes and allow yourself to imagine a land bursting with flavor. A Spanish region abounding in mouthwatering cuisine and extraordinary wine set in a picturesque landscape of rolling hills, quaint medieval inns, walled cities and some of the most exquisite and modern architecture in the world.
Welcome to Rioja!
This rare treasure is located in Northern Spain just a stones throw from Bilboa and San Sebastion where you’ll find ample opportunities to explore every aspect of this spectacular region whether you’re an adventurist, wine addict or food hound. Here at Catavino, we’re eager to help you find exactly what your heart desire’s, especially when it comes to gastronomical delights!
Learn about Rioja:
- Current State of Rioja Wine
- What is the Flavor of Rioja Wine?
- Defining Riojan Gastronomy?
- Rioja Cuisine
- Grapes of Rioja
- Reading the Rioja Wine Label
- About DOCa Rioja
- The Great Debate on the Modernity of Rioja
- An American Perspective of Rioja