This is exciting, I mean really exciting!! Catavino is proud to announce that this year, we’ll be at the London International Wine Fair with a 60m stand. Called “The Access Zone”, it will be a blend of a press area for social media in combination with live events. Containing WIFI, power points, and a dedicated area for recording video interviews, we’ve designed the space to help communicate the intersection of wine and the web.
The most exciting part however, is that we are also going to be running seminars, and tastings, on the stand to show all the cool things that happen when you put the internet and wine together. So pay attention, because this is where we need your expertise. Please pass this post around, and share it with everyone you know. Why? Because we want you to pitch us a 15 minute action, not presentation. What does this mean?
- We would rather not have a Powerpoint explaining how you did a tasting of your wines on twitter. Nope! We want you to do a tasting of your wines, and we’ll put it on twitter and video at the stand!
- We don’t want to hear about how to build consumer awareness. Nope! We want you to pitch us an idea where you build the consumer awareness on the spot!
- We don’t want to hear about how to make better videos for your wines. Nope! We want you to make a video at the fair showing your wines!
Get the idea? This is a stand for all of us to try and show how different can lead to exciting new ideas, and also how it can sell more wine.
If you have pitch , here’s what we need:
- Email Contact@catavino.net and tell us in 100words or less what you are going to do.
- Make sure your project can be done in 15minutes or less
- Tell us what you need to make it happen
- Pass this post onto others
For our part, we’ll be leading a couple of tastings on the stand, giving a few presentations, and making several announcements. A full schedule will be put up as soon as we have it. And remember, we need all of you bloggers and social media influencers! Even if you don’t want to be present, we need you to come hangout. If you want to write a post about the LIWF, or make a video, come to our stand, please participate. We also want you there to answer questions and help those who are curious to learn more about our “online world”.
We’ll also have plenty of downtime where people can have meetings or invite wineries, importers and retailers over to talk. We want this to be a place for “the conversation” to grow!
At the moment we have Andre from Adegga, Wink Lorch from Wine Travel Guides, Robert McIntosh from Wine Conversation, Gabriella and myself, along with many more committed to coming. If you can commit to a hour or two let us know, and we’ll put you down on our list! Also sign up on Facebook at our event page!
This is going to be big!!!
See you soon
Ryan and Gabriella