- Type: Wine
- Style: All inclusive
- Location: Lisbon, Sesimbra & Azeitão
- Days: Everyday except Tuesday
- Duration: Approximately 8 hrs.
- Price: Start at €165.00/person
Combine the city, sea and countryside into one perfect day package for a wine and seafood lover. The Portuguese say the best time to eat marisco (shellfish) is “in the months with an ‘r’ (September – April)”, so come enjoy Portugal in the off-season and take advantage of some delicious seasonal cuisine and regional wines. It’s an incredible opportunity to relax, savor and appreciate famed Portuguese hospitality!
Itinerary / Schedule
Pick up at 9:00/9:30am and drop off at 5/5:30pm. Everyday except Tuesday
The Tour Provider
Andrea is a graduate and a former Senior Tour Guide from The Culinary Institute of America and has an Introductory Certificate from The Court of Master Sommeliers. She’s worked virtually every kitchen/service position in the hotel/restaurant industry since she was 15, throughout the Washington DC area, Hudson Valley, New York and Miami, Florida. She has a passion for food and wine, especially Portuguese, and a passion for foreign languages.
It was these passions that made her decide to move to Portugal 5 years ago to explore and learn more about their delicious food and drink. Through her work with Catavino and Fodor’s Travel on their Portugal 9th Edition guidebook she had acquired extensive knowledge of traditional locations and businesses throughout greater Lisbon & the surrounding areas.
Prices start at €165.00 per person
- Private chauffeured transport- pick up and drop off at hotel or place of stay
- Mini-driving tour of downtown Lisbon with photo stops
- Seaside hilltop castle tour
- Pasteis de Belém custard tarts and Portuguese coffee
- 2 winery visits with tour and 3 tastings each (6 total)
- Complete mariscada seafood lunch with wine (includes water and coffee)