Savor delicious rays of Spanish sunshine with a trip to Vejer de la Frontera along the southern coast. Here, we’ll update your culinary repertoire with Spanish cooking classes featuring fresh fish caught that morning, savory marinades, salads with sun kissed vegetables, delicious dressings, dips, starters, picnic ideas and deserts to die for. Using the very best produce, we’ll be sipping wine, nibbling away the shade of our rustic pergola, with views towards Africa
Itinerary / Schedule
- Welcome supper on arrival evening
- 3 morning cooking classes – Spanish, Fish and Moroccan (classes start at 10am until siesta time around 16.30hrs. We meet again for evening activities around 20.30hrs)
- 3 lunches
- 1 evening cooking class and supper
- 1 evening tapas tour of Vejer
- 1 dinner in a local restaurant
- Visit to Barbate fish market
- All wine and drinks with meals
- Spanish wine and Sherry education
- All recipes
The Tour Provider
The guide is incredibly passionate about food and wine, and has a rare talent of being able to pass along her huge enthusiasm in her cookery sessions. Her speciality is to maximize the deliciousness at the same time as minimizing the hard work, a perfect mixture for an incredible time!
Inquire about pricing
Meals, drinks, transport, fees and taxes. Does not include flights, hotel and insurance.