The tour takes place in La Sierra de Aracena, famous for Jamón Serrano and Chestnut forests, stunning natural beauty and total tranquility. This unique 5 day tour will highlight Spanish cooking, walking through unspoiled nature and exploring small little pueblos dotted across Andalucia. The house where we will be based is a marvel in itself; a true credit to its adventurous and visionary owners who built it from scratch over 30 years ago. It sits atop a crest like a jewel in a crown and enjoys immense peace and quiet. The house will become one of your fondest memories of this holiday, alongside our chef who is gourmet trained and is both engaging and entertaining! Produce will be sourced locally, as will Iberian Pork, mountain lamb, and game when available. In short, this is not a tour to miss out on!
Itinerary / Schedule
Book this 5 day tour at any time as a private closed tour, or join one of our planned departures in 2014:
- March 17 – 22nd
- October 13th – 17th
The Tour Provider
This tour is run by a boutique tour operator specializing in small group tours for up to 8 people. Our private guides can organize intimate tours and day trips into areas of Andalucia that remain relatively “undiscovered”, and we will be delighted to share our insider secrets with you along the way. We live and breathe Andalucia and love to celebrate the local culture, history and gastronomy of this fabulous destination. It is our desire to share our favorite places with our clients and we look forward to it!
Price starts at 1660 euros/person
*The price of the tour is per person based on sharing a double room, and varies according to the numbers of guests on the tour:
- Buffet breakfast at our accommodation
- Lunches and dinners as indicated each day in the detailed itinerary with water, wine and beer. This particular tour is FULL BOARD. Includes every meal from dinner on day 1, through to breakfast on day 6.
- All ingredients and tuition during your cooking classes
- Welcome drink with our hosts
- Local Spanish-speaking tour manager accompanying the group with room/board
- Entrance fees at sights mentioned in the itinerary
- Comfortable, modern tour bus; fuel, tolls, parking
- Presentations from your Tour Guide as mentioned